Phinisi 42 SAM
Price Starting From: 4,234 EUR per day
This luxury Indonesia charter yacht offers all inclusive sailing cruises and dive charters for up to 15 guests to explore Komodo and Raja Ampat in East Indonesia.
With her sumptious interior, this luxury Indonesia charter yacht offers you the ultimate diving and sailing vacation to one of the most bio-diverse underwater areas of the world - East Indonesia.
Minimum Indonesia yacht charter durations:
- 5 days, or 7 days at peak periods,
Accommodation is provided in 5 cabins:
- 4 double VIP Suites,
- 1 Master Suite with private balcony.
All cabins are air-conditioned, with en-suite facilities. Each cabin also has a sofa that can be made into a bed suitable for a child.
Locations for this Indonesia charter yacht:
- October to March - Raja Ampat, starting from Sorong,
- April to September - Komodo National Park, starting from Labuhanbajo.
Luxury charter yacht description:
Everything on board this Indonesia luxury yacht is carefully planned and designed to make you feel at home in total comfort, with lots of space to relax. With a large indoor lounge, flat screen TV, DVD, Wii, books, magazines, and board games, there is plenty to keep the kids occupied on your Indonesia sailing vacation.
For more active guests, this Indonesia luxury yacht has an experienced resident dive master. The scuba diving in this region is truly world class, with hardly any other yachts to disturb you. Other water sports equipment includes kayaks and snorkels. A selection of land excursions are also included in the charter fee for this Indonesia luxury yacht.
Outside there is plenty of deck space for lounging and a top deck with comfortable sunbeds to top up that tan on your Indonesia sailing holiday. There is even a private masseur service included.
Charter fee in Komodo is:
- USD 27,300 per week for 2 guests,
- USD 1,925 per week per extra guest,
- 10% tax.
Charter fee in Raja Ampat is:
- USD 30,800 per week for 2 guests,
- USD 2,275 per week per extra guest,
- 10% tax.
- All diving including the services of an experienced and qualified dive master,
- Land excursions and beach visits,
- All beverages (espresso, tea, soft drinks, beer, alcoholic beverages and wine),
- Gourmet cuisine (breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner),
- Gourmet coffee,
- Homemade bread and ice cream
- Harbor fees, park entrances, conservation fees,
- Private masseur services throughout the cruise,
- Water sports (wake-boarding, kayaking, stand up paddle board, donut, snorkeling and fishing,
- Return transfers from the airport/ hotel to yacht.
Price does not include:
- 10% government tax,
- Fine wine and spirits (these are available for purchase onboard),
- Personal, medical, diving insurance,
- Domestic travel to meet the charter yacht,
- Crew gratuities.