Price Starting From: 17,451 EUR per day
This magnificent crewed sailing yacht is a luxurious Phinisi schooner, which charters primarily in the turquoise waters of Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Thailand. She is lavishly furnished, spacious and extremely comfortable. She boasts accommodation for up to 10 guests thanks to her 5 well designed cabins, all with immaculate en suites.
This sailing yacht is private luxury yacht charter in Asia at its very best, be it an expedition to the far islands of Southeast Asia, a relaxing luxury yacht charter around Phuket, diving in Komodo or cultural trips to visit Papua or the remote islands of Indonesia.
There are many separate areas on this luxury charter yacht to either relax alone, or mix with friends on your sailing holiday:
- Indoor, air-conditioned dining area,
- Large deck dining area, either shaded or open air,
- Upper and lower sun decks with sun beds, either open air or covered for shade,
- Indoor lounge, with DVD player and flat screen TV,
- Outdoor lounge area with large settees,
- Aft deck at the rear for private moments.
Locations for this luxury crewed charter yacht:
This luxury crewed charter yacht operates in the following locations:
- April to August. Flores Komodo National Park and East Indonesia,
- September to March. Raja Ampat, Banda Sea, West Papua and Maluku, Indonesia.
Some years, the yacht will travel to the Andaman Sea for charters
Please check for exact dates in each location. Relocation fees may apply, depending on the exact point of departure for your sailing vacation.
Accommodation on this luxury crewed charter yacht is provided in 5 cabins:
- Bali Cabin Suite, with décor accents from the island of Bali, is the largest of the 3 suites,
- The Asmat Cabin Suite, with décor accents from the furthest corner of Indonesia,
- The Java Cabin Suite has the charm of Java in its cool comfortable décor, with the scent of coffee wood and rich colors of Javanese batik.
- The Sumba and Borneo Suites, both double cabins with queen size beds.
All cabins have hot water showers, air conditioning, hair dryers, ample storage space, fresh hand made island soaps, and crisp white linens and thick bath towels, which are changed daily on your sailing holiday.
Scuba diving centre:
The yacht has a fully equipped dive centre, and her professional dive instructor has over 5000 diving hours experience in Komodo alone!!
All diving and equipment use are included in the charter cost, except courses and certification.
This luxury yacht visits some of the most famous dive sites in the world during her tours in Komodo National Park, Raja Ampat and the Andaman Sea.
Water toys on this luxury crewed sailing yacht include:
- Snorkeling equipment,
- 5 sea kayaks,
- Fishing gear,
- Water skis,
The yacht charter price for this luxury crewed sailing yacht includes:
- Government taxes of 10%,
- Exclusive use of the charter yacht and its equipment for the duration of your sailing vacation,
- Services of captain and crew of 17,
- Average 50 nautical miles sailing per day,
- Service of an English-speaking expedition leader,
- All on board meals, snacks and soft drinks,
- Use of all water sports equipment including sea kayaks, diving, snorkeling and fishing equipment.
The yacht charter price for this luxury crewed sailing yacht does not include:
- Transfers to/from point of charter departure,
- Repositioning fees,
- Alcoholic drinks or corkage fees,
- National park fees,
- Port fees outside home bases,
- Any land expeditions or cultural programs,
- Visa expenses for Burma and Andaman Islands,
- End-of-trip gratuities which are not compulsory but customary,
- Telecommunication charges eg satellite phone, e-mail, etc.