Price Starting From: 25,509 EUR per day
This luxury crewed motor yacht, MIA RAMA, is a 2010 build by Golden Yachts with accommodation for 12 guests and 11 crew.
MIA RAMAs main salon is beautifully furnished with solid oak floors, exquisite rugs and African Teak wood furnishings. The room has large windows which allow for plenty of natural light. The formal dining area seats twelve guests for delicious dishes prepared by the talented chef. If you dont fancy formal dining, MIA RAMAs main aft deck has a beautiful wooden table that is perfect for dining al fresco.
The Bridge of MIA RAMA, fitted with state of the art technology and equipment, is located at the fore of the upper deck. Outside the Bridge there is a small seating area with a couches and a table.
MIA RAMAs sundeck, with a large Jacuzzi and plenty of sunbathing mattresses, is perfect for soaking up the sun.
- Master Cabin on main deck with king size bed, walk-in closet and comfortable seating on two half moon sofas. Includes en-suite bathroom with two water basins, mirrors, Jacuzzi and shower.
- VIP Cabin on upper deck with queen size bed and walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi, shower and W.C.
- Two Double Cabins on lower deck. Both cabins have walk-in closets and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi, shower and two water basins.
- Two Twin Cabins with walk-in closets and en suite bathroom with shower. Both twin cabins have Pullman berths and connect with the double cabins (one twin with one double).
- Plasma LCD monitors, Home theatre systems and AV surround system in all staterooms and salons.
- CD/DVD/MP3 players,
- I-Pod docking stations,
- Playstation 3.
Tenders & Toys
- Scanner 6,20m with 230hp inboard engine Stayer turbo Diesel,
- Zodiac 4,20m with 60hp outboard engine Evinrude,
- FX 1800hp Cruiser Yamaha wave-runner three-seater,
- VX 1100hp Cruiser Yamaha wave-runner three-seater,
- Paddle board
- Water ski equipment,
- Fishing and snorkelling equipment.