Price Starting From: 1 THB per Person
This 56m Elsflether Werft AG luxury motor yacht, INSIGNIA, accommodating up to 12 guests in 7 cabins, is ideal for crewed charters around Bodrum in Turkey, Athens and the Greek Islands.
She is the ultimate luxury charter yacht with sleek styling, modern and lavish layout and interior, plus her great crew providing exceptional service. Built in 1979 this is a true classic luxury yacht, fully refitted in 2014 she is of an extremely high standard both inside and out!
Her interiors are spectacular with sumptuous fabrics and furnishings. The enormous main saloon has large comfortable sofas and rich wood panelling throughout. There is also a wonderful spiral staircase which leads to the spacious sky lounge.
The Sky lounge is the perfect relaxation area and is the ideal spot for a movie night with friends thanks to its home cinema and surround sound system! There is WiFI connection throughout the yacht.
The 7 guest cabins onboard are similarly luxurious with a warm, welcoming feel and lots of modern amenities.
- Master suite with a private study, a spacious king-size bedroom with a complete entertainment centre, a large walk-in dressing room, and his-and-hers bathrooms separated by a Jacuzzi tub,
- VIP stateroom and 4 additional guest staterooms are located on the lower deck,
- Philips plasma in the master suite,
- LCD Philips in all other cabins,
- All cabins with JVC DVD/CD player and stereo system.
Her upper deck provides stunning vistas making it the ideal spot for enjoying the scenery from the glass enclosed sky lounge. There is also a jacuzzi on the sun deck, making it the ultimate relaxation zone for guests!
Experience the joy of the dramatic Greek coastline from your luxury yacht, relax with friends in the jacuzzi, sunbathe on the bridge deck in the lounge area or organise al fresco dining in the evenings.
Watersports & Toys:
- 18.5 Novurania 140hp, x2,
- 13.9 SOLAS,
- Sea Doo jet skis 130hp x2,
- Water skis,
- Snorkelling equipment,
Health & Fitness:
- Jacuzzi on the sun deck,
- Gym equipment on the sun deck,
Have a read of our Greek Yacht Charter Guide for various destination, dining and desirable ideas around these beautiful islands. Got questions? See if this page answers them.
Greek VAT is due on the Charter Fee. Expenses are estimated at 30% of the Charter Fee depending on the individual requirements of the charterer